Holy Communion will be offered:
8:00 a.m. every Sunday
9:30 a.m. every second and fourth Sunday of the month
Drive-up Communion every first, third and fifth Sunday of the month from 11- 11:30 a.m.
8:00 a.m. Outdoor Pavilion Worship will continue and will now be limited to 70 worshipers with worshipers being encouraged to bring their own chairs as they are able. Holy Communion will be offered at all 8:00 a.m. services. The gymnasium will be set up for worship should the weather become an issue.
9:30 a.m. Sanctuary Service will continue to be live streamed but will involve in-person worshipers with a limit of 80. Preregistering for this service either by email or phone call to the Church Office is welcomed.
1. ALL WORSHIPERS MUST CHECK IN WITH AN USHER before entering the church for a pre-attendance health and exposure self-evaluation. You will be asked to provide your name and contact information in case contact tracing is necessary.
2. Bring and wear a mask while inside the church building.
3. Use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building.
4. Keep all personal items (coats, bags, umbrellas) with you to avoid common area contact in the coat room.
5. Please wait for an usher to seat you.
6. No paper handouts will be provided.
7. Refrain from using restrooms unless necessary.
8. Please limit all fellowship to outdoors only. Continue to practice safe social distancing
away from the drive-up Communion area.
With respect to singing we recommend very limited low-volume and masked congregation singing as in a couple of hymn verses and a short Communion canticle only. All other singing will be by Sandy or those she directs and all from a very safe distance.